Dr. Kathleen Rickard graduated with the degree of Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) from Northern Arizona University in May 2014.
She is a national speaker/ presenter on topics related to health and wellness.
As a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Dr. Kathleen has the advanced training and background to understand the medical issues of your body.
Then she bridges the information of numerous modalities to assist you in fully understanding all aspects of your healing.
By learning some of the many ways that your body is trying to communicate, you will be able to help yourself to wellness.
- Specific tools to pose the best questions to your body, then the ability to hear the answers
- Explore the "homework" you came to experience
- Offer the technology of Kundalini Yoga and meditation for grounding
- Incorporate mainstream medicine as needed to assist in health and healing
- Include research based breathing techniques to improve the autonomic nervous system balance
- Offer full one hour individual subtle energy healing sessions using a blend of individualized modalities
- National speaker presenting numerous topics to empower, calm, and heal the mind, body, spirit in peace
- Guided meditation with gong vibration