Explore the many complementary modalities for healing your mind, body, and spirit
- The human body is a conduit for the vast expression of your life with all your past and future lesson plans. Your body is capable of communicating with you to enrich and assist in your ultimate goal of seeking and living in joy. When your body senses that you are moving away from that joy, it gives out warning notices. Usually starting out softly and quietly, these notices can become very loud, painful, and intolerable leading toward dis-ease.
- There are ways to re-connect with your body's communication methods, understand the issues, alleviate your body's distress and resume your personal path with joy.
- Please understand, healing does not always mean cure. Although some disease processes do resolve, many will remain in some form or another as reminders to stay present and on your own journey. Your gift to yourself is to learn and use all the tools available to you, to bring your mind, body, and spirit into harmony and balance.
- Dr. Kathleen firmly believes that in order to heal and remain well, you must have a variety of tools at your disposal. Her mission is to provide a bridge of healing opportunities, providing enough time and knowledge to help you access those tools.
- Respectfully assist all who actively pursue their own health and self awareness
- Incorporate multiple forms of healing arts for a more complete healing experience
- Guide the mind, body, spirit toward awareness and balance in order to heal gracefully
Dr. Kathleen is a nationally certified Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) with 20 years as a nurse practitioner and over 35 years as a registered nurse.
She has developed and presented workshops across the country to address important topics in health and wellness.
As a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), she will assess, diagnose, treat, and prescribe in the state of Arizona.
With the "allopathic" or mainstream medicine always in mind, she continues to learn how other modalities could weave into the picture of total health and healing:
- Extensive courses in hormone replacement therapy to balance the body during life transitions
- Ongoing study of the chakra systems and the energetic flows related to disease
- Certified Kundalini Yoga teacher after an extensive training program offering specific meditations, gentle body movements, and sound currents to bring harmony to your life
- Master Reiki Practitioner
- Numerous courses in the use of your date of birth to offer clues to resistances, challenges, and the gifts toward healing in all ways
- Life coach training to help guide and motivate